Saturday, January 28, 2012

SKE Members Interview Part 1


Bit too much free time so decided to translate this interview related to KataFai. Topic is, how would the members react if they had a one-sided crush.

SKE48, the prohibited route.
What if the members were to fall for each other?!

「The love hotel shooting was intimidating」 (Kaneko)

SKE48 new single 「Kataomoi Finally」 a song exploring new fields, 「drastically different from what we have release until now」 all the members agree.

Jurina : Until now, our singles were mostly cheerfull and full of pep but this time the atmosphere is serious and mature.

Mizuki : Since our 1st single 「Tsuyokimonoyo」 we always performed with a smile no?

Kanako : Starting with our 2nd single, we always had a bright smile while singing and the atmosphere was healthful. 

Yuria : It had been the same for a long time, so  I remember when we have been first introduced to the song (KataFai) we all hold our breath until the final note.

Rina : Somehow, the more I listened to the lyrics, the more I was penetrated by the subject…

Masana : I like the 「suki nanda kimi ga suki nanda」part in the chorus. In AKB48’s Oogoe Diamond  too they shout “dai sukida” 2 times in a row, I get the feeling that saying it twice really convey the feeling better!

Akari : Usually it’s too embarrasing to pronounce the word 「suki」, but when we sing this song the embarrassment vanishes completely, right?

Airi : And the tune will be stuck your head, there are high chances this song will be a hit. Since the fist time I heard it I thought 「That will sell!」 (lol)

Mag question : In the lyrics the “unrequited love” is written from a boy point of view but if you girls had a one-sided crush, what would you do?

Rena : I’ve never had this kind of experience so… If I had to pick one, Tidus from Final Fantasy X. Because he protected my beloved female character** I completely felt for him!

Kanon : No experience on my side either. But maybe, I’d observe this person from a certain distance, graviting around. I’d try to attract his/her attention I think.

Shiori : Me too I’m not good at convey my feelings so I can’t win him/her over straight away.

Manatsu : Same here, I can’t make the first step so I’m the type to observe from afar and stop there. Then, if our eyes meet I’ll get the wrong idea, like 「Maybe I have my chances!」.

Airi : What a sad delusion (lol)

Shiori : Contrary to you, I’m the type who want to chase after. I want to conquier him/her!

Kuwabara : Same, I’ll go all out until I gained him/her over. Tie him/her up, make him/her rolling on the floor,  force him/her to smell the odor of my indoor shoes…(lol)
In elementary school I threw rubber residue to the kid I liked, but he/she escaped.

Yagami Kumi : You’re great. If I had an unrequited love, I’d probably be consumed by jealousy. Even among members like Kinoshita Yuuko I’m close too, when she has fun with someone else I start thinking 「What about me~?!」 and I get jealous (lol).


* KataFai would be told from a male point of view? The hell Airi?! The hell?! Because they use “boku” in the lyrics don’t mean it’s a male point if view as far as I know… No idea what her comment is based on. Such a let down..

** If Airin failed me in this interview, Rena at least didn’t!
Edit : Airin is bro, my bad for not noticing that right after her answer was the interviewer question. Thanks Nomuumuu for notifying me.

Edit : Airin is bro, my bad for not noticing that right after her answer was the interviewer question. Thanks Nomuumuu for notifying me. 



source : sakaeandfrog

No comments:

Post a Comment