Friday, January 27, 2012

Interview of Jurina from last December

 

Interview of Jurina dated from last December. (Un)fortunately, no bread talk…
—-
Right border : 「Leave the role of the genki character to the young members … I want to change in many ways.」 by Jurina

Looks like the way you dress has changed lately, no?

J - Really?! Today I opted for a leather riders jacket and black jeans!  Lately I’ve been  thinking 「It’s about time I can, right? (implied “it’s about time I can wear this”)」

About time you say…(lol)?

J - The first time I appeared in G TV in was still in elementary school (lol). Since then I’ve loved what you could call cool fashion, but I was restraining myself  because I was too young.

Even though people tend to think you’re older than your real age…

J - The most extreme case was Kuwabara Mizuki’s friend who told me 「You look like you’re 27」!

What the…?!

J - But since I finally enter high school in April, I want to change my image! When speaking of Matsui Jurina everyone says 「She is always genki 」 or something like this, right?

Hum, right now you look in high spirit too.

J - But I want get closer from being an young lady (stated “adult” lady). Among the new members, some girls are younger than me. I should leave the role of the genki character to the young members. I want to try to change in many ways. Maybe the effect of puberty (lol).

A young lady, I see… Then should we talk about your ideal type of men?

J - Oi (lol)! It’s true that usually I joke a lot, but during work or when the situation requires it I snap back (to her professional and resolute self). I value people with a gap*. Also, I’m popular with women** but the kind of person who says 「I love only you」!

You have a strong image, don’t you? (TLN : fixed, but still quite unclear. Probably meaning an image that makes a strong impression on people)

J - To tell the truth, just yesterday we were talking love stories with a boy from my school***. For example 「Do you think I’m trying to control her too much?」「I wouldn’t do that~」.(TL note: “control” could be interpret like “binding”… emotionally or physically. One could also read this small dialogue as kinky talk… (”’・ω・))

Is there a lot of love stories going on in your school?

J - Around me most people have a lover. Me too I’m told half-jokingly things like 「I love you」 but I reply 「Sorry, would have been with pleasure if I wasn’t in SKE48」 (lol).

Superb parry!

J - I’ve polished my skill to play with word thanks to those theater MCs! Oh, and this year the number of students who enrolled in my school and who were interested in SKE48 increased! I’m glad when I’m asked things like 「What will be the new song like this time?」.

Indeed this year SKE48 made a leap and became more famous.

J - Thank you! Certainly, I’m very grateful that 「Banzai Venus」made it to top 1 of Weekly Oricon chart. Until then it had always been 2nd or 3rd, we were all thinking 「Next one will be the one!」. 

On the other hand, this year NMB48 and HKT48 have appeared and the competition has increased. 

J - All the members say the same thing, but I think that compared to the other 「48」 SKE48 wins by 「the amount of sweat」spent. Like never minding how intense we get on stage or how the sweat drench our faces even if we look sloppy (lol).
By  following this course next year and keep polishing our performance skills, I want SKE48 to appeal to people from all around Japan .

On a personal level, what are your ambitions for 2012?

J - I want to be given a solo song in Team S new stage! As for it’s content, I hope it carries an adult feeling to it. I’ve said it before but since I will enter high school, I want to bring out a new Matsui Jurina.


*Someone who has several facets. The opposite of a flat personality. 
**No kidding ( ´艸`)ハハ
*** People who felt jealous of that brat and/or wished him dead for a split second reading this, raise your hand! \(  ̄o ̄)


source : sakaeandfrog

No comments:

Post a Comment