Saturday, January 28, 2012

Rena from Prima donna Shooting




While Jurina constantly repeats she wants to put SKE before her own career, Rena  is showing an other approach. Nothing surprising if you consider she is already 20…

Page 1
I don’t like looking at my own pictures…
My favorite colors are ivory, pale purple and lately green too.
Before I knew it, all the cloths I was buying were green. 


Page 2

I want to stand there someday, acknowledged by the people surrounding me. To stand with their blessing.


Looking back  at this hectic year that was 2011 but where you ranked 10th at AKB general election, what are your thoughts?

Rena - Since the elections, I changed radically, my work increased considerably, people who have their look on me changed. But among the members nothing changed, it stayed the same. It has been a fun year during which I learned a lot about myself.

Tell us about your goal for 2012

Rena - This year I want to greedily take over many things / attract to me a lot of people.

Gree— Greedily?

Rena - I need to become greedy to succeed at making a lot more people know about 「Matsui Rena」 as a person. I want to become prominent and from there lead people to know about 「SKE48」!

* Defined in this page  “Prima donna”, a solitary figure. Never showing her weakness to others, the epitome of dignity.



source : sakaeandfrog

No comments:

Post a Comment