Tuesday, February 28, 2012

SKE Members Q&A from Smart, April 2012 (supplement) ~Part 1~


SKE members Q&A from Smart, April 2012 (supplement) -part 1-

I was thinking about doing all 5 interviews in a go but already 4.00 am so will only be Jurina one for tonight.

—-

Jurina

Q1 If you had one week of holidays
I would like to go to onsen with my mother.

Q2 The aspect of your personality you think is childish
I can’t eat spicy food (laugh).

Q3 What have you been buying frequently lately?
Gloss.

Q4 The thing you want the most now?
Looking more adult.

Q5 In one week, how many round trips between Tokyo and Nagoya do you do at max?
6 times maybe. It even happened that I did that 2.5 times a day! (TL note  : 2.5 times = 3 go, 2 back. At best 1.30h each time = 8.30 hours of shinkansen that day. Plus other transportation… That’s crazy).

Q6 What do you like about Tokyo?
You can find something you want to buy anywhere.

Q7 What do you like about Nagoya?
Lots of delicious food. I recommend ankake spaghetti.

Q8 A place you want to visit in Japan
Okinawa

Q9 NMB48
During SKE48 live in Kobe they were invited as stage guest, and we sang 「Majijo Teppen Blues」together. I thought 「They’re strong」. The member I get along the best with is Kishino Rika.

Q10 Momoiro Clover Z
I’m friend with Momota Kanako-chan! Also, I have the same dance professor than Ariyasu Momoka-chan.

Q11 Things you want to do once you enter high school
I want to take part in school events! Athletic festival, arts fest, field trip…. During middle school, I could barely participate in any of those.

Q12 Your favorite song in SKE48 repertoire?
「Aozora Kataomoi」

Q13 Your favorite song in AKB48 repertoire?
「Oogoe Diamond」

Q14 A confession you want to make!
When I enter high school I will stop with my puns! or so I thought, but since there are lots of fans who seem to enjoy them, I will keep making them for a bit (laugh).

Q15 Your goal for this year

To be more colorful. TL : sorry, didn’t really thought twice when I saw “色っぽくて”. Speak of a getting things wrong ^^’ Correct translation is : To be more sexy/voluptuous.


Q16 Dream
I want to keep singing and dancing forever, also polishing my acting skills. And someday I want to buy a big house and raise a puppy!

Members’ word of mouth

from Yagami Kumi : She may look very mature but when she leaves the stage she is a real middle schooler. For any little thing, she will be very happy if she is praised by older members, she is still a pampered child~

from Kizaki Yuria : A 14 years old who handle everything perfectly! I may be older but when I refer to her I use 「-san」. In the other hand, in private she is still a middle school student. Sometimes I think to myself 「Ah, she is still a bit of a child」(laugh).

from Ogiso Shiori : A strong ace, but when we’re between members only she goes back to being a pampered child. Oh! And her brain is incredibly fast! Normal people can’t think of pun as fast as she does (laugh).

from Kimoto Kanon : A big sister I can rely on but when she feels like being spoiled she is very affectionate, so even if I’m younger it happens that I think 「She is really a cute middle schooler」 (laugh). *

One word to express SKE48’s appeal/cham

Family 

—-

* Kanon uses the terms “onee-san” and “deredere”. Looking froward to see how those two relationship will evolve as Kanon matures and gain more assurance. Will we get to see more of this in the future? Kuumin, better keep an eye on your loli! 

EDIT : made a mistake for the 15th question. Fixed now.



source : sakaeandfrog

No comments:

Post a Comment