Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Rena Interview from MyoJo Magazine March 2012


Rena interview from MyoJo magazine, March 2012.

Where we learn that :

-Rena is totally ok if you’re a girl and you confess to her, but if you’re a guy, better not comment on her fashion sense. Because then she won’t give a single crap.

-She couldn’t love Nene as much as Airin and gave up on love altogether

-She is currently competing with Jurina in a quest to get the larger 48 harem. If Jurina is a kissing demon, Rena is staaaa~ring at her preys to make them fall for her. Such perfidy behind this innocent look (Ψ`∇´)Ψ.

—-

Would you rather date someone much older or much younger than you?

Rena - Much older. Even 10 years older is completely ok.

One thing your boyfriend should never see : you without make-up or your mobile?
R - My phone! In comparison me without make-up is no big deal. I don’t like wearing make-up anyway. But the mails I exchange with my friends are basically all about anime, those are mostly lenghty debates  between otaku, so that would be embarrassing somehow.


Do you prefer someone ugly with money or a good looking guy who is a NEET?
R - Ugly with money. I decided on the one who would work rather than on the one wouldn’t work. I like the fact than an adult works properly. I don’t care about the appearance.

Do you receive confessions from girls? Yes? No?
R - Oh yes! The question to go out or not with a girl put aside, I totally accept those confessions. It’s not “love”, but my chest often tightens when a girl tells me things like 「You’re beautiful」.

If there were a boy you like, would you want to confess or be confessed to?
R - I’ll wait to be confessed to! There is absolutely no way that I could do it. What I would do in order for the other one to confess to me? I… could only think that’s a joke… it’s the same with the members I like. I fix her, our eyes meet again and again and we end up breaking on a laugh together. Even if our eyes meet, it still end up like this.
Lately, the members I’ve grown liking are NMB48’s Jou (Eriko)-chan and AKB48’s  13th generation of research student (Mitsumune)    Kaoru-chan!

Between a guy who is madly into 2 dimension (manga, anime) and a guy who doesn’t know the 1st thing about 2D, which one do you pick?
R - The person who likes 2 dimension. Because I too love the 2D culture. Even if there are other aspects of that person I like, if he/she can’t share my love for 2D I don’t think that’s can do.

To take care or being taken care of? Which one?
R - From being taken care of to being the one taking care of.  
I’m not good at approaching people, it’s easier if the other one comes to me. When we’ve become close “I want to do something for you ♥” is how I’d turn out to be.

Friendship or love, which one do you pick?
R - I choose friendship. In the past, I’ve come to like the same character from a dating game simulation than a friend. We had a contest with that friend to find who knew that character better. But, I lost this contest…

Your sense of fashion, more popular among girls or boys?
R - I would say girls. I tend to wear plain colors such as beige and ivory, even though during handshake events female fans I receive praises such as “it’s cute”, but male fans tell me “wear pink” or “wear more dress”…      
Today my civilian clothes are made of a caramel and white stripped shirt, black short pants and sheepskin boots.

The most attractive, suit or white coat?
R - Suit. People who wear suits look level-headed. Also, I like looking at figures wearing suits. When I stare at someone in suit who stands firmly, my chest tightens.
Ahhh— so embarrassing!

Which one would you let slip, infidelity or domestic violence?
R - Infidelity. I hate violence. But there could be reasons behind being infidel. A chain of events for example, but I despise that too (laugh).
If it was because of someone else evil influence, I could forgive infidelity once, maybe.

TL : Rena answered to all questions in a gender neutral way, even when the question specified “boy” : )



source : sakaeandfrog

No comments:

Post a Comment